segunda-feira, 3 de novembro de 2008

- Darling é Querida;

OOh, darling, you know, I´m in loving.
Yeah, I´m in love with you and I don´t know what to do.
Cuz just to see you my heart fly away and I can´t say.
yeah, I can´t say that you´re so special to me
And my heart flies away just to see. Oh, just to see you, girl.
Oh, darling, you don´t know, I´m writing.
Yeah, I´m writing about you. And this is confusing
Cuz my world is only you. Yeah, my world is only you.
Just to see you my heart make a trip for the heaven.
You´re my heaven, everything. You´re everything for me.
Your dreams are my dreams and I can´t believe
I´m loving, yeah, I´m love with you, my darling.
Yeah, you´re my darling, my heaven, everything for me.
Oh, darling, kiss me more, cuz your kisses are remedies for the pain of my body.
Yeah, you´re my nurse and my heart says: 'thanks'
and I appreciate for you there, my dear.
My little angel dressed as a sin. And I can´t believe
I´m loving, yeah, I´m love with you, my love.

Nenhum comentário:

Autor

Minha foto
"são pensamentos soltos traduzidos em palavras".
Powered By Blogger