sexta-feira, 31 de outubro de 2008

- "Você é o 'You' do meu 'I Love'"

"You're the best thing that happening in my year
And makes me crazy when you touch your lips in my ear
I hope that you staying with me in the next
Cuz you took 10 in my heart's test.
You're the only one who can make me so well.
You're my paradise when I lost in hell
And I love the things that you do, the way you do
Now, I know, I was born to love you.
You're the right person. You're the poetry of my song
I remember the first time that I met you
You were so beautiful in a gray dress.
Your long and straight hair, and I said: "Wow".
I fell in love with you, and now.
I know, I was born to love you.
My dream is to make you happiest person in the world
And he started when you told: "Yes""

Nenhum comentário:

Autor

Minha foto
"são pensamentos soltos traduzidos em palavras".
Powered By Blogger